Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Albondigas De Carne Molida' :)


Today for dinner my mom made "Albondigas De Carne Molida". Its a soup made of meatballs, carrots, and potatoes. In the afternoon, my mother and i went to go buy the meat. When we got home we made it into round balls. Then, in a pan in the stove pour water with tomato sauce. While, that was getting hot, my mom and i cut the potatoes, and carrots. After finishing cutting the potatoes and we pour them in the pan. Then, add water too, add a little bit of sault, and finally the meatballs.
Also, my mom added white rice, she cleaned it first. then boiled it in a separate pan. while in was less hard, she poured it on the other pan with the vegetables. Mixed everything together.
"Albondigas De Crne Molida" is a very common soup in Jalisco, my moms town. When kids get sick, its a very good medicine for them. The "caldito" has alot of vitamins and can clean your stomach (all the junk food).

No comments:

Post a Comment