Thursday, May 20, 2010

Posole' :)


Today, after school my mom & I went her her friends house to help her make "Posole" for a party today. We went shopping for the food and ingredients, then went to her house. We organized all the ingredients. My mom and her friend first cut the meat, and wash it. While, they were doing that i was cutting all the ingredients.
Put a pan, with water and unions, with a little bit of salt. And stir, wait for it to heat enough.
My mom and her friend put the meat in the pan, and then added tomato juice and more water, and then more salt if needed.I helped to put the table. The napkins, forks,plates,spoons, etc. I organized it pretty. My mom and her friend were waiting for the Posole, to be ready and to add salt if needed.
You can add like cilantro, union, lemons and other ingredients to make it better for you. When everything was ready, my mom told me that it was a surprise dinner for her friends daughter, for her birthday.We were invited, and the Posole was the best (:

No comments:

Post a Comment